Balance Hormones Naturally
The hormonal health of women is a delicate and often illusive balance between progesterone and estrogen. Estrogen is supposed to be the predominant hormone in the first half of the menstrual cycle and progesterone the predominant one in the second half. However, as millions of women who suffer from hormonal imbalance can attest, this isn’t always the case.
There are many causes of hormone imbalance but the primary root cause is when a woman has too much estrogen and not enough progesterone. (Read the rest of the story here…)
Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement is an all natural hormone replacement made with essential oils and wild yam extract which has no harmful side effects. This simple solution can help balance hormones naturally.
Some of the benefits of wild yam (progesterone) include decrease in symptoms of menopause and PMS, reduce risk of heart attack or stroke, normalize blood sugar levels, improve bone density, combat weight gain, reduce hormonal headaches, hair loss and more.
Estrogen dominance has been linked with hair loss, weight gain, cancer, memory loss, uterine fibroids, autoimmune conditions and fatigue according to Dr. John Lee’s book, Hormone Balance Made Simple.
This serum was specifically designed with women in mind by D. Gary Young and Dr. Dan Purser, MD, to reduce estrogen by increasing progesterone levels. Because of its formula it does not require cyclic use or rotation of skin sites unlike most progesterone creams.
This can be used for women of all ages including teens over 12 to help naturally regulate hormones cycles. It also promotes relaxation and aids in sleeping and helps to balance hormones naturally.
What is in Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement?
Progessence Plus Serum combines natural ingredients as well as essential oils.
• USP Progesterone Derived from Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa) – Chemically similar in structure to steroids and certain hormones in the body. Has anti-inflammatory and hormone balancing properties.
• Vitamin E
• Caprylic/capric triglyceride
Also contains these essential oils:
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and pain blocking properties. It is soothing, cooling and dilating the respiratory system.
• Copaiba or Copal Essential Oil (Copaifera reticulata) has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties. It is a powerfull anti-inflammatory and helps the cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems as well as muscles and joints.
• Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) has anti-depressant, ant-infectious and immune stimulating properties. The high sesquiterpenes level stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which elevates our mood and helps us relax (overcome stress).
• Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) has analgesic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is refreshing and uplifting and helps with anxiety and depression.
• Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) has antiseptic, antiviral, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is COX inhibitor (anti-inflammatory) and has one of the highest ORAC values of any plant in the world!
• Cedarwood Essential Oil (Cedras atlantica) has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and sedative properties. It stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin. It is calming and purifying.
• Rosewood Essential Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is emotionally stabilizing and sometimes used for depression.
What are the Documented Uses for Progessence Plus Serum Natural Progesterone Supplement? Abuse and trauma (mental, emotional and physical), acne, adrenal function, alopecia, arthritis, baldness, blood sugar levels, bone density (improves), breast cancer, cell oxygen level, coma, depression, endocrine system balance, endometriosis, estrogen balance, cortisol levels (lower), depression, fatigue, fibroids, frigidity (female), fertility, hair loss, hormonal balance and edema, hot flashes, hypoglycemia, hysterectomy, hormonal headaches and migraines, hormonal imbalance, hot flashes, impotence, infertility (women), inflammation, libido (lack of women), menopause, menstrual issues, cramps and PMS, multiple sclerosis, ms, night sweats, obesity, osteoporosis, pain, ovarian and uterine cysts, postpartum depression, skin, thyroid imbalance, weight gain and control and wrinkles.
How do I use Progessence Plus?
Apply 2 to 4 drops daily on the area or the neck or where skin is thin for best results. For additional benefits, apply 1 to 2 drops daily along forearm. Keep to two applications per day. This product does not need to be cycled throughout the month of placed on different areas of the body. Individual needs may vary. Intended for topical use.
Ready to Purchase Progessence Plus? It’s only $49.95 for a 2-3 month supply. Click the link below to pay through PayPal and we’ll ship it out right away.